Here’s what to expect from residential roof replacement in Alpharetta and beyond.
You are thinking it may be time for residential roof replacement in Alpharetta but aren’t excited about the idea, and you aren’t even sure where to begin in the process. This is a common scenario for homeowners across the country, but there a few things the local roofing experts think you should know before you begin looking into a replacement for your roof.
Get a Few Opinions
First things first, are you sure your roof needs replacement? Get professional opinions from a qualified roofing company or two before you move forward with a replacement. If your roof is younger than twenty years old, there’s a chance that an expert repair will enable you to extend the lifespan of your roof without needing an immediate replacement.
Get More Than One Quote
The top roofing companies in Alpharetta will be happy to provide you with a free quote for a roof replacement. When asking for quotes, be sure to find out what is included in the quote they provide. Will they:
- Remove and dispose of the old roofing materials?
- Have the necessary insurance and qualifications to install your residential roof?
- Follow all the regulatory codes and meet compliance guidelines?
- Install the roof without voiding manufacturer warranties?
- Give you a timeline for their services so you can know when to expect the project to be over?
- Set up expert maintenance for your new roof?
By getting the answers to your questions from more than one roofing company, you’ll be able to make the best decision for your situation. It helps to know what you can expect from the roofers you choose to handle your home’s roof replacement. This way, you won’t have unpleasant surprises down the road.
What to Expect from the Timeline for Roof Replacement
The timeline you can expect from your roof replacement project depends on many factors, including:
- How many other clients the roofing company is working with simultaneously
- The roofers’ attention to detail
- Weather conditions and temperatures
- Roof size, features, and characteristics
- The layout of the home
Because there are so many different factors impacting the time it will take for your roof replacement, it’s difficult to come up with an estimate on your own. You can get a more accurate prospective timeline by having a roofing company take a look at your roof and provide a quote.
Turn to an Alpharetta Roofing Team You Can Trust with Your Home’s Roof Replacement
When it comes to something as major as the roof over your family’s head, it makes sense to take great care and consideration as you choose the right roofing company for the job. At Cornerstone Roofing, we will be there for you to provide an accurate quote and to answer all of the questions you have regarding your residential roof replacement. Connect with us online now or call 770-844-9800.